61) Who was the wife of Hazrat Ibrahim (AS) and the daughter of the pharaoh of Egypt?
(A) Hazrat Sara
(B) Hazrat Hajira
(C) Hazrat Safia
(D) Hazrat Mamoona
62) What is the backbone of the economic system of Islam?
63) Hazrat Sara (RA) the wife of Hazrat Ibrahim (AS) and the mother of Hazrat Ishaq (AS) was the sister of Prophet
(A) Hazrat Hood (AS)
(B) Hazrat Loot (AS)
(C) Hazrat Uzair (AS)
(D) Hazrat Ibrahim (AS)
64) How many times the word Zakat appears with Salat in the Holy Quran?
65) When the rate and method of distribution was determined of Madina?
(A) 2nd AH
(B) 3rd AH
(C) 4th AH
(D) 5th AH
66) The Nisaab of Zakat is ________.
(A) 52 1/2 tola silver or 7 1/2 tola gold
(B) 53 1/2 tola silver or 10 tola gold
(C) 52 1/2 tola silver or 7 tola gold
(D) None of these
67) What is the rate of Zakat on silver, gold and currency?
(B) 1 1/2%
(C) 2 1/2%
(D) 2.25 1/2
68) What is Ushr?
(A) 1/10th produce of agriculture
(B) 1/5th of precious stones
(C) 1/10th of the whole property
(D) None of them
69) What is the meaning of Khums?
(A) One sixth
(B) One fifth
(C) One fourth
(D) One seventh
70) What is the compulsory tax on the produce of agricultural lands?
(B) Poll tax
(D) Poor tax