21) From which surah the Holy Quran opens?
(A) The Baqarah
(B) The Falaq
(C) The Fateha
(D) The Nissa
22) What is the meaning of the Fateha?
(A) The opening
(B) to conquer
(C) The expressive
23) How many Verses are in the Holy Quran?
24) Which is the most repeated verse, repeated 31 times, in the Holy Quran?
(B) Haaz e hi Min Fazle Rabbi
(C) Fasabhe Be Isme Rabbecal Azzem
(D) None of them
25) How many Prophets are mentioned in the Holy Quran?
26) Which Surah is called Umm-ul-Kitab?
27) Which Surah is also known as Fasta-tul-Quran?
28) The nation of Hazrat Nuh (AS) worshiped _______ idols.
29) Which Surah is known as Aroos-ul-Quran?
30) Which surah was recited by the Holy Prophet at the time of Hijrah?