61) What is the literal meaning of Ijtehad?
(D) None of them
62) From where the word Ijtehad is derived?
63) Ijma is one of the types of _________.
64) What is the literal meaning of Qiyas?
(D) Independent decision
65) Hazrat Nuh (AS) remained in the boat for about six months.Where had his boat stopped?
(D) Saudi Arabia
66) What is literal meaning of Ijma?
(A) Cooperate one another
(B) Meeting occasionally
(C) Making new decisions
(D) Uniting in opinion
67) Ijma is the consensus of the Islamic community on some point of:
68) Ijma can operate only where
(A) Qiyas is not possible
(B) Ulema have difference of opinion
(C) People are of the same opinion
(D) The Quran and the Hadis have not clarified a certain aspect of the law
69) Analogy is synonym of _________.
70) Name the person who got the status of Sahabi without having seen the Holy Prophet (SAW)?
(A) Hazrat Awais Qarni (RA)
(B) Hazrat Zaid bin Haris (RA)
(C) Hazrat Abu Haneefa (RA)
(D) None of these