1) What is the meaning of Quran?
(A) He read
(B) He collected together
(C) He recited
(D) All of them
2) In how much time the Holy Quran was revealed?
(A) 22 years 5 months and 14 days
(B) 23 years 5 months and 12 days
(C) 22 years 3 months and 22 days
(D) 21 years 5 months and 12 days
3) The Holy Quran was revealed from
(A) 607-630 AD
(B) 610-632 AD
(C) 608-633 AD
(D) 609-632 AD
4) Who preserved the verses and chapters of the Holy Quran under the instructions of the Holy Prophet (SAW)?
(A) Hazrat Zaid bin Sabit (RA)
(B) Hazrat Bilal bin Rubbah (RA)
(C) Hazrat Abu Hurrairah (RA)
(D) Hazrat Ali bin Abu Talib (RA)
5) How much of the Holy Quran, the longest surah comprises of?
6) Which is the shortest Surah in the Quran?
(A) Surah Kausar
(B) Surah Falaq
(C) Surah Alaq
(D) Surah Fateha
7) The smallest number of verses in a Surah is ________
8) Which is the longest Surah in the Quran?
(A) Surah Baqarah
(C) Surah Al-imran
9) Which is the second longest Surah?
10) In how many parts the Holy Quran is divided?
(C) Twenty Five