91) The sum of the digit of two digit number is 15 and the difference between the digit is 3. What is the two digit number?
(D) Cannot be determined
92) An office has staff of 6 people. A certain project will take regular staff 24 hours to complete. Assuming that all the workers will perform at this rate.How many additional workers must be employed to complete the job in 8 hours?
93) A train running with a speed of 60 km/hr. crosses a pole in 9 second what is the length of the train?
(A) 120 m
(B) 180 m
(C) 324 m
(D) 150 m
94) If one-third of one-fourth of a number is 15 then. Three-length of that number is:
95) A is two years older than B which is twice as old 99C. If the total of the ages of A, B and C be 27 how old is B?
96) Find a positive number which when increased by 17 is equal to 60 times the reciprocal of the number
97) Two numbers differ by 5.If their product is 336, then sum of two number is:
98) If 5 workers can paint a certain number of houses in 24 days. How many days will 40 workers take working at same rate to do the same job?
(A) 12 days
(B) 18 days
(C) 15 days
(D) 9 days
99) Jafer drew a square. He then erased it and drew a second square whose sides were 3 times the sides of the first square. By what per east was two area of the square increased?
100) Find the number, if 50 is subtracted from two-third of number, the result is equal sum of 40 and one-fourth of that number?