81) A long rope has to be out to make 23 small pieces. If it is double folded to start with how many time does it need to cut?
82) In the first to over a cricket same, the run rate was only 3.2 what should be the run rate in remaining 40 overs to reach the target 282 runs?
83) A bank offers 5% compound interest calculated on half yearly basis.A computer deposits Rs.1600 each on January and 1 July of a year.At the end of the year, the amount he would have gained by way of interest?
84) A train 360 m long is running as speed of 45 km/h in what time will it pass a bridge 140m long?
(A) 40 sec
(B) 42 sec
(C) 45 sec
85) the sum of the ages of 4 children born at the interval of 3 years each is 50 years what is the age of youngest child?
(A) 4 years
(B) 8 years
(C) 10 years
86) The sum of the square of these number is 138, while the sum of their products taken two at a time is 131. Their sum is:
87) In an election between two candidates, one got 55% of total of valid votes.20% of the invalid votes that the other candidate got the valid vote is total no of votes were to:
88) A man took loan from a bank at the rate of 12% per annum,Simple interest.After 3 years he had to pay Rs. 5400 interest only for the period. The principal amount borrowed by him was:
89) A sum of money is to be distributed among A,B,C,D to the proportion of 5:2:4:3: If C gets Rs. 1000 more than D what share of B's Share?
90) An auto mobile finance claims to be lending money at simple interest,but the includes the interest every six months for calculating the principal. If he is charging an interest of 10% of the active rate of interest becomes: