21) What it the meaning of the Idiom/proverb 'To be at loggerheads'
(A) To cooperate with enemies
(B) To be in strong disagreement or dispute
(C) To face stiff opposition
(D) To tax one's mind and body
22) Which Power Point feature allows the user to create a simple presentation quickly?
(A) Auto Content Wizard
(B) Transition Wizard
(C) Chard Wizard
23) Who Is called the 'Father of Computer'?
(A) Charles Babbage
(B) Thomas Kurtz
(C) Konrad Zuse
(D) Bill Gates
24) Which body of people is sometimes referred to as “The Fourth Estate"?
(C) The Press
25) Name of the prophet who is known by the title of Israel?
(A) Hazrat Yaqoob (AS)
(B) Hazrat Yousuf (AS)
(C) Hazrat Ishaaq (AS)
(D) Hazrat Moosa (AS)
26) The headquarters of the European Union is in:
27) Headquarter of Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific is located in
28) Which UN agency deals with matters relating to children?
29) The element which is most abundant in the Earth's crust is
30) Rann of Kutch is situated
(A) North of Gilgit
(B) South of Tharparkar
(D) South of Wana