31) 3.29 x 1000 equals to:
32) The Synonym of "Conjecture" is
(C) To guess
(D) To claim
33) The caste system In the subcontinent, was first established by the:
(A) (A) Aryans
34) Ayat ul Kursi is part of which Surah
35) The fighter aircraft JF-17 Thunder is produced by Pakistan in collaboration with?
36) Mahmood Abbas, who recently visited Pakistan, is the President of?
(B) The state of Palestine
37) Which one of the following countries is not a member of OPEC (Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries)?
(A) Algeria (B) Nigeria (C) Venezuela (D) UK
38) Find the odd one out 13, 41, 43, 47, 53, 61, 71, 73, 81
(A) 61 (B) 71 (C) 73 (D) 81
39) Who had coined the phrase “Survival of the fittest”.
(A) Charles Darwin
(B) Herbert Spencer
(C) Alfred Wallace
(D) Erasmus Darwin
40) What is the meaning of Al Hadi mentioned in the Holy Quran?
(A) The Light
(B) The Eternal
(C) The Rich
(D) The Guide