41) I was angry the way they reacted.
42) One metric ton contains how many kilogram
43) Where do the Indian Ocean and Atlantic Ocean meet?
(A) Cape Agulhas
44) There has been a complete break ___ of law and order in the country.
45) A Senator is elected in Pakistan for:
(A) 4 years
(B) 5 years
(C) 6 years
(D) 7 years
46) The British Government announced the annulment of Partition of Bengal in
47) Pick out the name of the prayer which is preceded by Azaan?
(A) Namaz e Janaza
(B) Eidul Fitr
(C) Eidul Azha
(D) Zuhar Prayer
48) Choose the synonym of "Nonchalant":
49) 'A' sold a pen for Rs. 180. This was Rs. 60 less than what 'A' paid for It. What was A's loss as a percentage of his cost price?
50) Which is the largest gulf of the world?
(A) Gulf of Mexico
(B) Gulf of Aden
(C) Gulf of Riga
(D) Gulf of Thailand