71) Who was the second Prime Minister of Pakistan?
(A) Khawaja Nazim-ud-Din
(B) Abdul Rab Nishter
(C) I.I Chundrigar
(D) Malik Ghulam Muhammad
72) Who was the second President of Pakistan?
(A) F.M Ayub Khan
(B) Muhammad Ali Bogra
(C) Zafarullah Khan
(D) Abdul RabNishter
73) Bahawalpur was the first state which joined Pakistan?
74) Name the act under which the Constituent Assembly of Pakistan was formed for framing the constitution?
(A) Independence Act, 1947
(B) Government of India Act, 1935
(C) Special independence Act, 1947
(D) None of the above
75) When the Constituent Assembly passed the Objective Resolution?
(A) 12 February 1949
(B) 12 March 1949
(C) 12 April 1949
(D) 12 March 1948
76) Missouri is a river located in:
77) Jamrud Fort is located in the province:
(C) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
78) Baltit Fort is located in which area of Pakistan?
(C) Northern Areas
(D) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
79) Vasco da Gama discovered the sea route to India via the Cape of Good Hope in:
80) One degree of longitude on the equator is equal to a distance of:
(A) 96 km
(B) 80 km
(C) 55 km
(D) 112 km