51) The word 'Tsunami' belongs to which of the following languages?
52) Which of the following metals is not only magnetic but also radioactive?
(D) None of these
53) The sun is made of mostly:
54) Porali is the name of:
55) Who is the current head of the Commonwealth?
(A) British Prime Minister
(B) Alternatively British and French Prime Ministers
(C) Queen Elizabeth
(D) None of them
56) Which country is the largest shareholder of the World Bank?
(A) United Kingdom
57) Arab League consists of how many member countries?
58) What is Challenger Deep?
(A) A mountain which has no slope
(B) Name of peak
(C) Deepest bay of the world
(D) Deepest place in ocean
59) Sehwan Fort is located in the province:
(B) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
60) Bakhtar is the news agency of: