81) Which country is called land of mountains?
82) Seragllo is a:
(A) Passage for the escape of smoke
(B) A roof with small regular opening
(C) A kind of piller supporting a building
(D) Ancient residence of the Sultan of Turkey at Istanbul
83) Which of the following cities was known earlier as 'Pearl of the Antilies'?
84) Batman Dam is located in:
85) Folketing is the parliament of which country?
86) 'Durand Line' is a boundary line situated between:
(A) Pakistan & Afghanistan
(B) USA and Russia
(C) USA and France
(D) Germany and USA
87) World's largest dam is being constructed in China.What is its name?
(A) Cleveland Dam
(B) Three Gorges Dam
(C) Kainji Dam
(D) Kanba Dam
88) John Keats and Shelley were English:
89) Famous poet Hafiz Shirazi belonged to:
90) International Women's Day is:
(A) 16th March
(B) 9th April
(C) 25th January
(D) 8th March