21) Which of the following birds cannot fly?
22) Who wrote the first true encyclopedia?
(A) Diderot et al: Encyclopedia
(B) Pliny the Elder: Natural History
(C) Ephraim Chambers: Cyclopedia
(D) Vincent of Beauvais: Mirror of the World
23) What is an open-end investment company?
(A) On which invests only in safe government securities
(B) One which invests its funds in stock market shares only
(C) One whose shares can be bought from the stock market
(D) One which has no limit to its share capital
24) From which mineral is aluminum extracted?
25) Perhaps Shakespeare didn't like dogs. There is only one dog in his plays, but that too is set in a foreign country.Name the play:
(A) Titus Andronicus
(B) Taming of the Shrew
(C) Two Gentlemen of Verona
(D) Twelfth Night
26) Who was the earliest saint.Who had come to India to convert people to Christianity?
(A) St. Columba
(B) St. Francis Xavier
(C) St. Bartholomew
(D) St. Thomas
27) When did Mahatma Gandhi return to India from South Africa to give leadership to her struggle for independence?
28) What is the meaning of miscegenation?
(A) Interbreeding of people considered to be of different racial types
(B) Marrying someone from a lower caste
(C) Marrying one's close relatives
29) In which game is the 'Thomas Cup' awarded?
30) The greatest happiness principle holds that the supreme good is the greatest happiness of the greatest number.Of which philosophy is it the basic tenet?