51) How many referees are there in a wrestling bout?
52) Which Southeast Asian country has never been colonized?
53) What is the zodiacal sign Virgo represented by?
(B) Pair of scales
54) The presence of one of the following in cutlery may poison the system and ultimately cause cancer. Which?
55) Which Shakespearean play opens in a brothel in Vienna?
(B) All's Well That Ends Well
(C) Measure for Measure
56) What is a freebooter?
(A) A person who shares in plunder without doing anything
(B) A person who looks for free gifts when buying something
(C) A person who lives from plunder
(D) One who lives off charity
57) 'To right a wrong it is necessary to exceed proper limits, and the wrong cannot be righted without the proper limits being exceeded'-who said this?
(A) Mao Tse-Tung
(B) Josef Stailn
(C) V.I Lenin
(D) Niccolo Machiavelli
58) The deficiency of which hormone causes cretinism?
(B) Thyroid hormone
(C) Adrenaline hormone
(D) Pituitary hormone
59) The first Olympic Game in 776 B.C was confined to only one event. What was it?
(D) Javelin throw
60) Which is the largest volcano in the world?
(A) Mt. Krakatoa
(B) Mt. Kina
(C) Mt. Vesuvius
(D) Mt. Kilimanjaro