71) What is the meaning of adventitious?
72) Which blood group does one have to have to accept the blood of any of the four groups?
73) What is an al fresco lunch?
(A) Fixed price, but eat-as-much-as-you-can lunch
(B) Open-air lunch
(C) A buffet lunch
(D) Sharing pot luck with others
74) With which sport is the term regatta associated?
(B) Horse racing
(C) Motor car racing
75) What are diuretics?
(A) Medicine which relieves constipation
(B) Medicine, which helps urine production
(C) Medicine, which induces one to vomit
(D) Medicine which helps increase the blood pressure in low-pressure patients
76) What is a poltergeist?
(A) A knocking ghost
(B) A chicken coop
(D) A bonding agent
77) What is chalcedony?
(A) Uttering heresies
(B) An alloy
(C) A gem stone
(D) Bearing false witness
78) How much time accumulates in the bladder of normal person per minute?
(B) Without salt and spices
(D) Dull and uninteresting
79) How much urine accumulates in the bladder of normal person per minute?
(A) 8 ml or more
(B) 5 ml or more
(C) 3 ml or more
(D) 1 ml or more
80) Alexander the Great, in his invincible march of conquest through India, was forced to turn back after he had reached the banks of a certain river. Which was it?