81) If you holding you opponent in a half nelson what kind of combat are you in?
82) Which British king ascended the throne at age of ten?
(A) William IV
(B) Edward VI
(C) Edward IV
83) What is the region of origin of the very English tree,Elm?
(B) North America
(C) Southern Europe
84) Which explorer discovered the West Indies?
(A) Sir Francis Drake
(B) Vasco da Gama
(C) Christopher Columbus
(D) Caption Cook
85) Which country in Asia has the largest railway network?
86) What is an antigen?
(A) It is a chemical,which can alter the genetic structure
(B) It is an immunity-destroying virus
(C) It is an antibody, which fights with hostile bacteria
(D) It is a virus or bacterium or some foreign substance, which invades the body
87) 'Anybody who hates children and dogs can't be all bad' - who said that?
(A) Mark Twain
(B) George Bemard Shaw
(C) Oscar Wilde
(D) W.C. Fields
88) What is the meaning of lugubrious?
(B) Excessively mournful
(D) Vast and unwieldy
89) Where are the headquarter of the UNESCO?
(A) New York
90) In our solar system, which planets have no satellites?
(E) (b) and (d)