21) Podiatry is a science of the diseases of the:
22) Which of the following is the longest living creature on earth?
23) The North Atlantic Treaty of NATO, is a military alliance between certain member nations. Of the following, one is not a NATO member. Who?
24) Earth's atmosphere, which extends up to 80km above, has the following gaseous constituents. In the main arrange them in a descending order of percentage:
(D) Carbon dioxide
25) Of the following martial arts, two are related. Which two?
26) Where is the world's largest gas field located?
(D) Saudi Arabia
27) After blood circulation stops, how long does the brain take to die?
(A) Three minutes
(B) It dies immediately
(C) Between four and five minutes
(D) 90 seconds
28) For which vitamin is human requirement assumed, but not proved?
29) Which disease is gingivitis?
(A) Itching of feet
(B) Inflammation of gums
(C) Periodic bleeding from the nose
(D) Disturbed hearing
30) What is the meaning of juxtaposition?
(A) Comparing two possible solution
(B) Violent conflict
(C) Laying sides by side
(D) Contrasting two opposite things